Anyone Black Friday-ing?

topdog1961

I know that’s an unpopular subject even in a normal year, but I’ve posted before about my love for a deal. Not many places are having traditional BF sales, most notably Walmart. Dunham’s Sporting Goods seems the closest to tradition around here, their doors opened at 5am with some good prices. But I’ve got all the guns and bows and gear I need. 

I do believe I’ll venture to Lowe’s later today for the 3 piece lighted deer yard display my wife is so enamored with. We displayed one for several years before it fell apart. And Family Farm and Home has a tool kit in a case for $15. We have a couple new vehicles and I like to keep one in each for emergencies.  

Haven’t seen anything exciting yet.  Almost ordered more Blink cameras but the new style requires paid subscription.  

No ammo deals to be had for what I want.  

browning has a $200 rebate on citoris.  

my lgs is doing 75% off beretta clothing but he doesn’t have much in stock.  

Looking through some deals online here and there, but nothing is really jumping out at me other than a couple air purifiers that I bought last night.

Really don't want or need for much that hasn't already been purchased.......but a good deal on something could persuade me.

Not going anywhere physically at this point.

I have been getting blasted with Black Friday ad's since Monday nothing really trips my trigger did get some toys from Chewy for all the pets in the family but that's it.

This is going to be the year that online sales go through the roof

We have pretty much all we need and shopping each year for my wife is getting harder and harder...down to just doing stockings/small gifts this year.

Having said that my electric smoker died a month or so ago and yesterday I ordered the Smokin-it No 1 on a BFD that comes with a bunch of free accessories as well as the Auber Model 1500 WIFI PID controller...mans gotta smoke!!

Plus I have 30 lbs of lamb in the freezer that needs an outlet (please post any great recipes in the Upland Food thread!!)

J4B 

Grocery had a good deal on pork shoulders, ham steaks and a few other items. Looks like I am smoking butts this weekend

No luck on finding a Garmin 200 i on sale.  Going to buy one either way but I’ll wait until cyber Monday just to be sure.

It wasn’t bad at all. Lowe’s only had two registers going, and there was no wait. After she checked me out, my cashier went back to reading her magazine. I went over to Walmart and got a battery for the Miata, their Max Starts are great batteries. The parking lot was less than half full. The busiest place relatively speaking was the local Ace hardware store. I needed some bolts and their lot was full. 

the best deal was some shop lights for my new pole building at Family Farm and Home. It’s kinda like TSC. I got 10 of them, LED, 10,000 lumen each, normally $70 for $40 each. I saved $300 and will be able to work on my tan while I work on my truck. 

I'll admit it - there's a big outlet mall about an hour south of town.

We went there, or at least turned off at that exit, anyway - took the little(?) sasquatches out for a day of DNR Put & Take.

I'd never seen a black/blue pheasant before, assume that's just a different strain of the pen-raised ones?

1.png

2.jpg