Gorgeous Leather Pilot's Bag

I purchased one years ago when my dad and I shared a Beech Baron.  The aircraft is long gone but I have used it as an overnight bag, a range bag, a computer bag (up to 17 inch), a dog equipment bag and an ammo carrier.  They are 25% off right now from Buffalo Jackson in NC.  The model I have is the Roosevelt Large in dark oak.  It still looks brand new, very robust construction.  I am agonizing over buying another.

Perk

I used to be a sucker for leather bags, love'em, but with lighter weight materials now available and much cheaper, yeah I know, that's the route I've taken.

Nice bag you have! 

I bought a handmade leather backpack at a leather shop in Mexico some years ago. Stopped by several times and made an offer. The guy finally took it. It would have been five times what I paid here in the US. Took it on a cruise and sat in the restaurant watching them loading luggage which was on pallets on the dock. Even saw our luggage, just before a huge thunderstorm hit. It got "weathered"but it's still handsome! Kinda like it's owner! 😆

On 11/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, salmontogue said:

I purchased one years ago when my dad and I shared a Beech Baron.  The aircraft is long gone but I have used it as an overnight bag, a range bag, a computer bag (up to 17 inch), a dog equipment bag and an ammo carrier.  They are 25% off right now from Buffalo Jackson in NC.  The model I have is the Roosevelt Large in dark oak.  It still looks brand new, very robust construction.  I am agonizing over buying another.

Perk

C'mon "ST" a photo is required for us lovers of leather :

50673900552_82df5e5c7d_k.jpg

Thanks,

Ruger 1