For the Secret Santas

Just a reminder to get your gifts into the system sooner than later there are going to be a lot of packages being shipped this year due to everyone shopping on line.

I was asked if you should post pictures of your gift or not as far as I am concerned that is your choice you can share with the group your gift or not completely up to you.

Merry Christmas to all

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jazz4Brazo

• dogrunner

• Mike da Carpenter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June we

Handmade turkey spur bird knife and sheath by UJ Secret Santa...bird shot by maker!!     Thanks again Santa!!

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.   A nice box of hand dipped chocolates. The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the

Posted Images

Just sent mine should be there mid week but they did say could take up to 2 weeks with what’s going on right now. 🎅 

Got mine today. Mmmmm. Nice  pound of gourmet coffee. So appropriate. Dark Roast Labrador Retriever blend from the Gun Dog Coffee Company. Perfect. Thank you Secret Santa.

Mine will be getting shipped out end of this coming week hopefully.  initial gift idea (a food item not readily available fresh in middle America) didn't pan out as supplier stopped getting the fresh stuff.  

15 minutes ago, molliesmaster said:

Mine will be rolling out this week. 

Mine’s going out tomorrow 

9 hours ago, J Husker said:

No UJ name attached to mine that came today.

You Sir, are a good man!

Husker that’s the point of secret Santa. You need to do a little detective work on who got your name.

What did you get? 
btw i didn’t get you.