• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jazz4Brazo

• dogrunner

• Mike da Carpenter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June we

Handmade turkey spur bird knife and sheath by UJ Secret Santa...bird shot by maker!!     Thanks again Santa!!

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.   A nice box of hand dipped chocolates. The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the

Posted Images

Cool never heard of that brand have to check it out

Got my present ...of woodsmoke and quiet places.  By Jerry Wilber

Thanks, Matt

Robert

13 hours ago, tga713 said:

Husker that’s the point of secret Santa. You need to do a little detective work on who got your name.

What did you get? 
btw i didn’t get you. 

Guess I messed that up then!

Got a Cabelas gift card from Bloomsburg, PA. So far that all the sleuth work I've done. This will come in quite handy as my son and Belle and I are leaving for a quail hunt in Kansas on Sunday :)

Santa's sleigh seems to have slowed down somewhere over DC...hopefully his milk & cookie pit stop is over 🎅 and the package moves among now to its final destination 👍🙃🙂

The whole thing about being a secret santa is IF you want to remain secret you can IF you want to make it known that you are that persons secret santa that is fine also it is totally up to you

19 hours ago, tga713 said:

Mine got shipped out last week and was delivered. 

I got mine today thank you!  
I got a slick knife that will definitely get used. Thank you very much. 

8 hours ago, sneem said:

I got a pound of Labrador Retreiver blend coffee from Gun Dog Coffee Company. Cool.

Those labs can do everything, now there making coffee. 

To whoever my Secret Santa was..,, thank you. 

these pheasant feather ornaments are beautiful and look great on our tree. My kids had them hung up in no time. 
and I’m sure my son has already claimed the hat. 

thank you 

5142EECB-4A37-4597-B41E-D3C1DE6A406C.thumb.jpeg.e23183fc633bd5d3bcf4acf729750731.jpeg

On 12/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, dogrunner said:

Those labs can do everything, now there making coffee. 

Seems like that was in a Cheech & Chong movie,,,

"whatcha smokin?"

"Labrador"

"Labrador? Never heard of it..."

"My dog found and ate my stash. Had to follow him around for a week before I got it all back..."

Mike da Carpenter

Just checked the tracking # to see if the package I sent had arrived.  Said it left the facility last Saturday and is “Arriving Late”.  Was supposed to be there Wednesday and there is no record of it showing up anywhere once it left last Saturday.  

Could have rode my bicycle there and back twice by now.

57 minutes ago, Mike da Carpenter said:

Just checked the tracking # to see if the package I sent had arrived.  Said it left the facility last Saturday and is “Arriving Late”.  Was supposed to be there Wednesday and there is no record of it showing up anywhere once it left last Saturday.  

Could have rode my bicycle there and back twice by now.

Same thing with mine. Left the same day and was supposed to be delivered Wed still hasn't arrived, Santa is slow this year, maybe eating too many cookies along his route. 

31 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Same thing with mine. Left the same day and was supposed to be delivered Wed still hasn't arrived, Santa is slow this year, maybe eating too many cookies along his route. 

Well I’m in the same boat. Mine was mailed on Dec 1 first class insured. Expected delivery date of Dec 5. Last seen on the 3rd. Tracking said it is in transit. Nothing since. I’ll give them until Monday the 14th.