For the Secret Santas

Thanks for putting this together and organizing it Giz. I apologize for being pretty much out of the loop. It’s been a very busy and crazy time here made all the more so by so many hunting seasons being open at the same time. Things like this and the Fly Swap, Summer Auction etc., really compliment the community and the spirit of UJ. Good job everyone and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good fight...I mean night. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jazz4Brazo

• dogrunner

• Mike da Carpenter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June we

Handmade turkey spur bird knife and sheath by UJ Secret Santa...bird shot by maker!!     Thanks again Santa!!

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.   A nice box of hand dipped chocolates. The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the

Posted Images

On 12/11/2020 at 5:47 PM, Remo said:

Package arrived this morning and it really made my day.  Many thanks! The note was special too.

What did you get?

It was a care package for everybody in our house. I got a Red Sox jacket & cap and a RGS cap too. As well a jug of maple syrup and bag of green apple- caramel taffy, yummmm. Mad Max got a lobster rag doll toy which he throws around the house and Diva Carly a bag of chicken jerky which she won't share and Mrs. Remo got a lump of coal. So there.  Whoever opens the package first wins.

I got confirmation that mine was delivered to there front door, it took a couple days longer than they said. 

16 hours ago, Remo said:

It was a care package for everybody in our house. I got a Red Sox jacket & cap and a RGS cap too. As well a jug of maple syrup and bag of green apple- caramel taffy, yummmm. Mad Max got a lobster rag doll toy which he throws around the house and Diva Carly a bag of chicken jerky which she won't share and Mrs. Remo got a lump of coal. So there.  Whoever opens the package first wins.

Thinking pics of your New England regalia may be mandatory 😄😄😄

I received a new chukar chasers ballcap and neck gaiter. Looks like it was direct shipped from chukarchasers website. If it was someone from here thanks. Both will get used. 
My every day wear hat was getting a long in the tooth and needed to be relegated to yard work or hunting. After a season of chukar hunting they’re usually a little salty and get trashed. I usually wear a light neck gaiter while hunting to keep the wind from getting into my shirt. 

Mike da Carpenter

Just received notification that after 9 days of sitting in a facility SOMEWHERE, that the package finally is moving again.  Good thing I included some extra food and water for the enclosed bird.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:50 PM, Remo said:

Ha! And thanks! If Mrs. Remo is nice before Christmas she might get a piece of taffy.

Or you might get a lick of jam 😉 Santa is watching your paws😄😄

Mike da Carpenter

Received mine today.  It’s either a California quail or Gambel’s quail galvanized steel stamped decorations that will be a welcome addition to the home and at the hunt club.  Not to mention, they are on my list of birds to hunt.  Thank you.

Finally got mine shipped out today. Was waiting on something to come in. The lady said it’s scheduled to be delivered on the 17th. I asked her jan 17th.  She said let’s hope not. I’m hoping it will be there by Christmas 

molliesmaster

Well, I got a pretty generous Santa and I appreciate it very much!   The compass and tweezers and buck knife are going straight in the bird vest.  The coasters are heading up to the bonus room to round out the over all manly feel of the only room left in my house that can be called such.   And the gun magnets are perfect, still weighing out all of my mounting options. 

6B22A975-FE05-43D9-8914-A422254EC080.jpeg

This arrived just prior to the big snowfall.

I’ll make it thru the winter with the peanuts, squirrels be envious.

They are great tasting peanuts!
The book is one I have not read, looking forward to a good read with some peanuts and an adult beverage.

M&M are always a hunting treat.

Thanks Santa!

7F8221EB-302B-4A6F-A573-F8F8A06BBC29.jpeg

Checked the status of what I sent and it said deliver date had been updated to "late" didnt even give an estimate.... Hopefully its there on time.