For the Secret Santas

Mike da Carpenter
22 minutes ago, Speaks said:

Checked the status of what I sent and it said deliver date had been updated to "late" didnt even give an estimate.... Hopefully its there on time. 

Mine said that for 9 days then I received a message yesterday that it was delivered.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jazz4Brazo

• dogrunner

• Mike da Carpenter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June we

Handmade turkey spur bird knife and sheath by UJ Secret Santa...bird shot by maker!!     Thanks again Santa!!

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.   A nice box of hand dipped chocolates. The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the

Posted Images

Got mine today. A really cool bear and son bird and trout knife and a pin on compass. They must have read my mind as I had decided a couple weeks ago, likely due to a thread here, that I really needed to get a knife of that type this winter and just had not started looking yet. This is a really nice one, cant wait to use it. 

Big thank you to the member who sent it to me. 

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.  

A nice box of hand dipped chocolates.

The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the snow storm, the round trip took me almost four hours....

Do you know how much damage a wife and 5 kids can do to a box of chocolates in 4 hours?

Needless to say,  not only am I enjoying them, the whole family is. I think I'll hide the rest....

Yeah.  I got mine today.   I got a Fox.    Tail that is. 😆🤣😆🤣😂😂. Also some awesome black rifle coffee and a coffee grinder. I’ve seen the black rifle coffee around but have never tried it.  It smells awesome. I’ll make a cup tomorrow am before my hunt. Thanks Mr. Vines.  I really appreciate it.  

On 12/16/2020 at 12:57 PM, grouse28 said:

This arrived just prior to the big snowfall.

I’ll make it thru the winter with the peanuts, squirrels be envious.

They are great tasting peanuts!
The book is one I have not read, looking forward to a good read with some peanuts and an adult beverage.

M&M are always a hunting treat.

Thanks Santa!

7F8221EB-302B-4A6F-A573-F8F8A06BBC29.jpeg

Even better than them suthern peanuts you were raving about??

2 minutes ago, phonefly said:

Looky what I got!  Three of my favorite things.

DDF26B58-9DB3-4C6B-BB4C-D7516EF2BD3A.jpeg

Better make some pizza 🍕 with that there pepperoni 

Received mine last week! A really nice set of Dewalt bits and drivers with a carrying case to boot, and then a multi tool, headlamp, ice fishing lures and some warm wool socks! Kinda' makes you feel like a kid again😁 Thanks guys! (Gary talked me into doing 2 picks - thanks Gary, great idea!)

Mine arrived yesterday, a Redneck Blizzard Survival Kit from a friend down south. Just what this New Englander needed!

204A9469-203A-4E5C-8EB8-55D166D3A1DF.jpeg

Also my package is still in transit 😡 

I’ll contact the recipient soon if it doesn’t get there.

Received a most generous Cabelas gift card.  Happen to be driving past a Cabelas this Wed and plan to spend it!

My gift went out Friday via UPS.  Just can't trust USPS at this point.  Took forever to get the last part of the gift in.  I'll let the recipient know if it's not showing delivered by Thurs.  

2 hours ago, Millriver said:

Mine arrived yesterday, a Redneck Blizzard Survival Kit from a friend down south. Just what this New Englander needed!

204A9469-203A-4E5C-8EB8-55D166D3A1DF.jpeg

That looks awesome. You know how to cook grits. 😀

Wow cool presents.

I would have signed up but living in Canada creates all kinds of issues when you send someone in the USA a gift.

Maybe next year we could have a Canadian Division!