For the Secret Santas

8 hours ago, DD Huntress said:

Well at first I thought I must have made the naughty list again, not the first time. But then I got a message from Santa. My gift is so special that it takes longer to make. I am patiently waiting for my gift. Good things come for those who wait 😉

Thank you Santa I really have been good this year, ok lately, ok don't listen to anything Diver says 😇

After seeing this I couldn’t wait any longer and notified my recipient their gift is “in transit”. Mailed on December 8, sitting in their state since December 10.

They’ve been good, somebody else not so much. Hoping it arrives today or tomorrow.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jazz4Brazo

• dogrunner

• Mike da Carpenter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June we

Handmade turkey spur bird knife and sheath by UJ Secret Santa...bird shot by maker!!     Thanks again Santa!!

I got home from work a day early this week and mine was waiting for me.   A nice box of hand dipped chocolates. The only problem is that I had to run down to work and back tonight. With the

Posted Images

Look what came in the mail today. The first half of my present. Thank you Santa. You sure can't beat home made.

Apple cinnamon jelly

Peppered venison jerky

Almond brittle

See Diver, Santa thought I made the nice list this year 😇

20201223_152210.jpg

Santa arrived today. He dropped off a bird and trout knife, a meat thermometer, some good looking pork rub and some Jelly beans. It will be put to good use smoking some meat soon.  Thanks Santa 🎅 very appreciated. 

2AFE7C3D-6789-4EB5-AB1C-FDF7EDB3FBED.jpeg

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June well before his hunting days should have been over. My boys were definitely quite the pair.  

Thank you Browndrake. I absolutely love it❣

20201224_053657.jpg

3 hours ago, DD Huntress said:

I have to out my Secret Santa. Yesterday I got a message from Santa showing my completed gift. I am overwhelmed by your very thoughtful gesture. As everyone knows, I lost my Luger to cancer in June well before his hunting days should have been over. My boys were definitely quite the pair.  

Thank you Browndrake. I absolutely love it❣

20201224_053657.jpg

That is super cool

• 3 weeks later...
DD Huntress

It's here!! I was so excited when I went to the post office yesterday.  I had a notice for a package. Living near small town America our post office is only open from 7:30am to 11:30am so I had to wait until the post office opened today. 

Thank you Aaron(Browndrake) I love it❣

20210113_084312.jpg

20200212_212028.jpg

Jazz4Brazo

That is a very thoughtful and inspiring gift...kudos to Aaron!!

WPG Gizmo

Awesome gift