Dardevle by Eppinger.

One version of the red&white Daredevil was rigged like the old Johnson weedless spoon.  My Dad brought me one from Klien's (I think) in Chicago where he'd been while attending a Savings and Loan League convention.  I caught my first reel'nrod largemouth bass on it.  A long time ago...SelbyLowndes 

Anyone who likes Daredevels...try Doctor Spoons.  Different action, bigger wobble.  I've had days where it was one or the other, but not both.

Every kid that fished back in the 60’s-70’s had a big red and white Daredevil in their tackle box. Deadly on Pickerel in New England. I caught a slew with that spoon when a youngster....with my Mitchell 300 spinning reel...which I still have and use to this day. I also remember the Castmaster. I think the fun of that lure was how long you could wing it more than how effective it was catching fish. Best lures when I was a kid were largely Mepps Spinners and surface lures used at dusk for Largemouth Bass: Hula Popper and the venerable Jitterbug. Pop, pop, pop...WHACK! Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...WHAM!

17 hours ago, Geoff Roznak said:

Anyone who likes Daredevels...try Doctor Spoons.  Different action, bigger wobble.  I've had days where it was one or the other, but not both.

I also like Little Cleos snd Thompson spoons 

4 hours ago, Jack L said:

I also like Little Cleos snd Thompson spoons 

I have a bunch of Little Cleos, but it's been a long time since I've caught anything on one.

I thin I still have a couple of Thompsons, bought up in Canada.