TRITRONICS G3 EXP

Tried to post this in the Swap and Trade forum but couldn't. I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a Tritronics G3 exp add on collar (no transmitter) to replace one I lost just the other day. I know many have upgraded to the Garmin track and train units and was hoping to find someone that has one in good working order that no longer uses it or needs it and  willing to part with it. Please, not looking for suggestions to look on ebay, collar clinic etc. I have already exhausted all those options unsuccessfully unfortunately.

I have a complete A 70 G 3 you can have (I think it has 4 collars) charging cradles and the transmitter 

pm me your address if you want it

7 hours ago, bobman said:

I have a complete A 70 G 3 you can have (I think it has 4 collars) charging cradles and the transmitter 

pm me your address if you want it

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give !" WINSTON CHURCHIL. Sir, your generosity is much appreciated, and I am much obliged, thank you very much and I'll remember and make sure to play it forward. Who said there are no good men out there !