My Texas whitetail and muley

I don’t embrace big game hunting like I used too especially with a rifle. I still enjoy bow hunting and handgun hunting when the conditions allow. Here is my WT rifle buck. He is over 20” wide and shot with my 223 at 240yds. 

CB78650A-7643-4271-B64C-25DBE344617B.png

1 minute ago, Lurch said:

Sweet! Looks like he was shot somewhere in the southern hemisphere!

I can’t get my whitetail pics to be right side up! I even turned one upside down before I imported it and it still came in upside down. 

That is quite the unique mulie!  Great mass for sure.  Very nice whitetail as well.  Is there a story behind the mule deer at 10 yards?

10 minutes ago, Tim Frazier said:

That is quite the unique mulie!  Great mass for sure.  Very nice whitetail as well.  Is there a story behind the mule deer at 10 yards?

No great story really. Just some patience and a sharp 2 blade broadhead! My recurve is only 55# and it zipped through that deer like it wasn’t even there. The mass can’t be appreciated without having it in your hands. It’s palmated, has a kicker, and has bladed brow tines. I’ve killed bigger muleys but none with as much character. That’s my first muley with my bow. I’ve killed lots of WT and hogs with it though.