WI Outdoor Nut
On 2/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, aje4 said:

Bago has been the Dead Sea this year!

Depends!  I have been on fish 4 out of 5 of my outings this year.  Still getting perch and gills in some back waters, but our ice is going away quick.  When we cut in for sturgeon, I found a heck of a school of perch, saw about 150 on camera in 4 hours.  Went after them after the 1 pm close for sturgeon, and the perch were still there, but would not even nibble (had cameras down).  Whitebass have been tough and that population is for sure down.  Some decent walleye being caught if you know where to go, and willing to search.  Hopefully 1-2 more ice fishing trips.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remo

• Dave Erickson

• dogrunner

• fishvik

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use a Clam Nanook model. It would be a tight fit for 2 men but with just the 2 dogs and myself it works fine. Light weight enough that you can pull it by hand and simple to heat with a Buddy Heater

We have a gang buster yellow perch bite going on right now. The bite starts just before noon and you are done in a half hour with one rod.     They aren't big but are sure good eat

Posted Images

We are pretty much done driving here. The holes I drilled yesterday were mushy. Thanks for the tips on the plastic baits, haven't tried them but will next year. What are underwater camera recommendations?