Bucket List Bird for the Camera - Scaled Quail!

KCrowley

Been trying for scalies in good light for a couple years. Finally had the right photo op.

5D4_2991.jpg

MoSpaniels

That is a nice photo...bet it took some doing.

• KCrowley changed the title to Bucket List Bird for the Camera - Scaled Quail!
KCrowley
On 1/3/2021 at 6:54 AM, MoSpaniels said:

That is a nice photo...bet it took some doing.

Persistence is a wildlife photog's best friend.

Huntschool

Runnin little SOB's.  Great pic....  I want one to mount.

I would love to own a copy of this photo.  I looked on your website (it is wonderful btw) but couldn't find this image.  Is there a way that I could purchase a copy?

KCrowley
1 hour ago, Scar said:

I would love to own a copy of this photo.  I looked on your website (it is wonderful btw) but couldn't find this image.  Is there a way that I could purchase a copy?

Thank you! It's brand new image, so I haven't uploaded it to my sites yet.  Can you wait a bit or do you need it asap?

20 minutes ago, KCrowley said:

Thank you! It's brand new image, so I haven't uploaded it to my sites yet.  Can you wait a bit or do you need it asap?

No hurry.  I'll check back and order one when they become available.  It is a wonderful photograph.

Thank You!

KCrowley
49 minutes ago, Scar said:

No hurry.  I'll check back and order one when they become available.  It is a wonderful photograph.

Thank You!

I had a good cell signal to upload, so here's a link. I have a special UJ discount coupon for you if you decide to purchase, so let me know before you check out. Thanks again! https://www.lodgetrail.com/shop/home?token=1vqOi7O45kyoJvoDNjqN4Q~~

• 2 weeks later...
ScottGrush

Very nice photo. That's what I am holding and admiring in my avatar pic.