Garmin Watches For 550 Plus - Which one

Hi all, okay, getting close to pulling the pin on the 550 Plus. So for ease of use, simple operation and basic gps use, what watch would you suggest? Oh, also, which one is the most accurate?

Thanks so much 

Greg

grouse28

Can’t answer your question. As to accuracy if you mean dog location, the watch receives data from the hand held controller through Bluetooth connection. The watch is dumb in that respect.

As to independent GPS location of the watch I have it to be remarkably accurate, again nothing to do with the dog tracking function. The watch does not actually track the dogs.

Thank grouse.  I did mean dog tracking as far as the accuracy part of my question.

Thanks for the clarification.

Here's mine paired with the Pro 550 Plus.  As you can see pretty accurate as far as showing exactly what is on the face of the Pro 550 Plus.

20200825_102258.jpg

I have the Alpha . I never wear a watch except when I hunt . I want to know what time to shut down so it won't be stuck in the  dark looking for the pup .

I bought the Fenix Sapphire on a great sale . It is the best piece of equipment , works great , very accurate and makes my hunt so much more enjoyable not having to fumble with the Alpha when the dog's on point .

Will I ever use all the functions of the Fenix ?    NEVER !    but it was a great deal so I bought it .

I got a instinct for Christmas. So far I like it.  It has a few more bells and whistles than I care for but I got it set up like I want it right now.