2021 Hunting VIDEOS: Post 'em Here!

Here's a longer video with some additional clips from the opener.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scar

• Payton

• spring

• chilly460

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone wanting to "shoot" their birds with their phone or perhaps video a friend shooting or a friend video taping you shooting a bird, post 'em here! As for me, I'm completely satisfied videoing

Go-pro video of something a bit unusual for our neck of the woods. My dog was on point, and as I made my way over to him I flushed a cotton-tail rabbit, a very, very rare beast in the parts we usually

Some great videos, keep them coming.   Here a couple I put together, one day I’ll stop being lazy and wear the GoPro.         

I've been going through the video from my most recent trip north.  The foliage was unbelievably thick and it made hunting, and videoing the hunt, really difficult but I got a handful of clips worth sharing.  Here's the first.

• 2 weeks later...

This is about all I could salvage from the endless footage of green hell I shot on my most recent trip.  I head back to MI in October and hopefully I'll get lucky and catch some video of King Ruff on the wing!

A recent dove shoot made for some pretty, and pretty entertaining, video.  Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...