2021 UJ Fly Swap

1 hour ago, browndrake said:

Swap entry officially closed yesterday. 

One person backed out for this season, so we have 8 participants.   So, we need to tie 8 each.  One for each other participant and one for Brad... he can use as wishes but generally puts in auction. 

Deadline to finish and mail to me is 15 March.   I will pm everyone my address. 

Looking forward to this.

Thanks

I've been busy tying. When it's been -20 to -30 for over a week for low temps and haven't  gotten above 0 for highs there's not much else to do

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• browndrake

• Geoff Roznak

• ElhewAngler

• Swampy 16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm kind of excited about this. I have a pattern in mind, that I have never tied.  Not saying what it is in case it flops but have been wanting to do it for a while now... With this year's swap I have

I think that is a great question that needs answered to tie for this theme.  My guess is that most people here wont have heavier than 8wt, several may not have bigger than 6.  Unless they do salt or t

Interesting for sure!  May have to target fish other than trout.  A nice adventure. 

Geoff Roznak
1 hour ago, Keith said:

I've been busy tying. When it's been -20 to -30 for over a week for low temps and haven't  gotten above 0 for highs there's not much else to do

You're about 100 miles north of me, yeah, it's been pretty ugly for the last week or so.

Swampy 16

I’ve been busy working. The fly stuff is buried in the basement.

• 2 weeks later...