Collar Clinic doesn't list this brand to repair. Anyone know where I can send a 2-dog system to get checked out?

Not sure but I had a collar that needed a repair.  Talked to sport dog and they sold me a new one for what it would have cost to repair it. 

I'll second the recommendation to call sport dog. I had a receiver go on the fritz recently and they spent the time to troubleshoot it for me and in the end when it was clear it needed to be replaced they gave me half off the replacement.  Stand up customer service. 

++ for their customer service. I lost an antennae in the morning and had a replacement over nighted by the next afternoon. 

8 hours ago, rideold said:

I'll second the recommendation to call sport dog. I had a receiver go on the fritz recently and they spent the time to troubleshoot it for me and in the end when it was clear it needed to be replaced they gave me half off the replacement.  Stand up customer service. 

8 hours ago, Remo said:

++ for their customer service. I lost an antennae in the morning and had a replacement over nighted by the next afternoon. 

I have been a loyal dogtra guy but this company sounds as though they have act together.   Pretty cool ~

Thanks all. I'll call them in AM. I'm probably gonna get new, this one is 12+ years old.