Q5/Quilomene/Ownership/Future

Brad Eden

I have been made aware that the former founder and owner of Q5/Quilomene upland vests would like the upland community at large to know that he is no longer associated with his former company. UJ Member aoa (Dan Priest) did stay on in some capacity to help market the company after the sale. He is still being contacted concerning the company, and would like everyone to please contact the new owner/company directly about anything to do with products, orders, customer service etc., etc.

I have tried to contact the company about renewing their UJ ad sponsorship for 2021 and have not heard back. So at this point their UJ Ad Sponsorship has lapsed. The opportunity to renew remains. I see they are not taking any orders at this time. I have no idea what the present or future is for this company.

I do want to thank aoa/Dan for all his past Support to UJ in the form of Ad Sponsorship and vest donations for the summer auction. And also to the current owner and company for their Ad Sponsor Support prior to ending their Ad Sponsorship. 

Im not the least bit interested in generating a discussion for gossip or innuendo concerning any specific business, Upland or otherwise. If I hear anything of a factual nature that would be of interest to UJ Members I will notify. So this will be a Read Only Announcement. Thank you.

• Brad Eden changed the title to Q5/Quilomene/Ownership/Future
  • Brad Eden locked this topic
Brad Eden

Update. Q5/Quilomene has been sold to another entity. At this point I still have no idea about the future of the company, or whether they will be affiliated with UJ.