Pyke Upland Gear UJ 15% Sale until February 15th

Brad Eden

D7D83A85-EB73-437B-B311-93A6409D0176.png

Pyke Upland Gear Sale.

Upland Journal Ad Sponsor Pyke Gear is offering UJers 15% off all Pyke Gear (except for Garmin products) until February 15th, By using CODE: UJ15.

Click their Banner Ad or Display Ad when it comes up in rotation or here Pyke Gear Website to view their line of Upland Products from Upland vests to shirts to pants to accessories.

UJ Member and Pyke Gear owner Brent aka “BIGSP” will be glad to answer any questions. 

Please support the companies that help to keep this Upland Covert in the Cloud possible. Monetizing Upland is a tough cover to navigate (just ask me), and I respect and appreciate their efforts to bring new products to the fold. 

I will bring this Topic to the Top and do some Forum spins until the Sale ends on the 15th.

chilly460

Any news on when the Northcutt pants will be available?  Looking for some technical upland pants that will actually hold up to multiflora rose.  

Brad Eden
12 hours ago, chilly460 said:

Any news on when the Northcutt pants will be available?  Looking for some technical upland pants that will actually hold up to multiflora rose.  

If BIGSP doesn’t chime in I’ll find out.

Gift card or discount code

Enter a valid discount code or gift card

@Brad Eden Code doesn't appear to be working right now

Brad Eden
25 minutes ago, RDG said:

Gift card or discount code

Enter a valid discount code or gift card

@Brad Eden Code doesn't appear to be working right now

I’ll check with them on this.

Fixed it!, sorry about that. 

Northcutt pants are in production right now. Should have more detail next week and I’ll honor the code for those as well if they don’t drop during the sale. 

We are using 3 different types of fabric on theseVery American made pants.  The Northcutt Pant will be the lightest weight briar pant on the market that will still offer outstanding briar protection but made with modern state of the art fabrics.  The entire pant is treated so it won't absorb moisture so, no more heavy wet pants that stick to you all day long after they get wet.  They will perform best in temps below 60 degrees IMO.  Please let me know if there are any other questions you might have.

1. Upper Material is a 100% Nylon stretch fabric from Toray.
    1. Very durable
    2. Treated with a DWR (durable water resistant) finish
    3. Stretch fabric and gusseted crotch
  2. Thigh down has 2 different fabrics
    1. The inner is a stretch Cordura
      1. Treated with DWR
      2. The spandex for the stretch is coated as well so it won't absorb moisture
      3. Very briar resistant and durable
    2. The outer material is a 2ply smooth finished Taslon Nylon
      1. Extremely durable
      2. Treated with DWR
      3. Smooth finish helps shed briars
      4. Extremely abrasion resistant.
13 hours ago, floodcity said:

When will your belts be back in stock?

Probably in the next couple of weeks.  We just bought more leather and sold out of all the belts we had so we just ordered more.

floodcity
21 hours ago, BIGSP said:

Probably in the next couple of weeks.  We just bought more leather and sold out of all the belts we had so we just ordered more.

Will the discount code still be honored?

Brad Eden

Forum spin and to top.

Brad Eden

Back to Gear & Gadgets Forum until Sale ends on the 15th. I’m sure BIGSP will check back in and answer any questions.