Tiger Woods accident

A coworker of mine played on the Jr Tour with him and actually beat him one time around age 10. He's still got that Results sheet framed on his office wall with his score and Tiger's highlighted!

CheckCord

As a personal rule I try to never tell anyone what to do with their money. They can set it on fire and roast marshmellos over it for all I care.

BUT today I will say, If I (me personally) were in Tigers shoes I would pay for a personal chauffeur given his history of auto related incidents.  Mitigate some risk, buddy! 

Best wishes to a speedy recovery! 

13 minutes ago, CheckCord said:

As a personal rule I try to never tell anyone what to do with their money. They can set it on fire and roast marshmellos over it for all I care.

BUT today I will say, If I (me personally) were in Tigers shoes I would pay for a personal chauffeur given his history of auto related incidents.  Mitigate some risk, buddy! 

Best wishes to a speedy recovery! 

Just caught your tag line about hunting alone.....too funny.

bigjohnsd

Ben Hogan experienced a severe accident and came back to win Major Tournaments again. 

Granted, Ben was a few years younger than Tiger when he was injured, but Medical science has come a long way since Hogan was hurt.

Following the wreck, Ben Hogan won 12 tournaments, including six majors. He was to golf then what Tiger is today.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article249459385.html#:~:text=He was 36.,Open at Merion near Philadelphia.&text=“The pain he had to,and winning a U.S. Open.” 

I wouldn't count Tiger out, he will likely use his desire to play to invigorate his rehab.  

Look for him at the 2022 Masters

All anyone really 'knows' is what they've heard from the tv news talking heads.  Most of us have enough experience with them to know they can't report anything without embellishing, over dramatizing, and speculating on their story.  I'm an ardent golfer so I've always enjoyed watching Tiger do his thing on the golf course but felt that his personal life was his business.  I'm hoping he makes a full recovery, and hope to see him out there playing again.

If there’s a golfer that can come back from this kind of traumatic injury, it’s Tiger. His mental fortitude has been evident time and again. Wanting his children to see him compete for majors again was a motivating factor in his last come back. Playing with Charlie in another PNC Father and Son might be enough to to drive him this time. I’ll be rooting hard for him to be healthy enough to tee it up again.

Don Steese
On 2/23/2021 at 4:42 PM, SelbyLowndes said:

troubled man...

In the eyes of the Lord we all are. I wish him the best, as I would anyone suffering adversity.