REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
blanked

are you a yuppie hunter?

mshowman
There's a country song in there somewhere.

And if you listen to it backwards you lose all the trappings of society life and end up back in the sticks, shooting an old Win Model 12 that you keep in the back seat, driving a Chevy Nova Custom SS, wearing work boots, faded jeans, flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a white t shirt, smoking Camel Lights and drinking Genessee by a farm pond while trying to impress a curvy young farm girl because at least you have a job.

I don't like to smoke Camels, Light or regular.

Grousehunter 12
There's a country song in there somewhere.

And if you listen to it backwards you lose all the trappings of society life and end up back in the sticks, shooting an old Win Model 12 that you keep in the back seat, driving a Chevy Nova Custom SS, wearing work boots, faded jeans, flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a white t shirt, smoking Camel Lights and drinking Genessee by a farm pond while trying to impress a curvy young farm girl because at least you have a job.

I don't like to smoke Camels, Light or regular.

A little Worcestershire poured over them and a Mason jar of shine to wash them down with and they ain't bad at all,the hump is the best part,it tastes alot like horse.

StormsGSP
know how to run limb lines and trot lines, skin and process my own deer

We can skin a buck and run a trot line, a country boy can survive.

Those guys aren't yuppies.

Hmmm, what is this?

I'm just not sure.

Would this guy hunt with a yuppie?

For Pat, Mr. I don't give a ****

Susie007.jpg

Maybe I am a yuppie because I drive a 2wd truck and own a retriever. I wear Brooks Brothers boxers, will absolutely wear a turtleneck when it's cold,

but then I don't eat ribs with utensils, I do carry duck tape to fix **** with, am mad at TSC for destroying the smaller feed stores, chew tobacco, know how to run limb lines and trot lines, skin and process my own deer

but I shoot sxs'

my deer rifle is homemade

If that turtleneck is white...