Sign in to follow this  
blanked

are you a yuppie hunter?

FlyChamps
Damn, Jay, if you lived in South Carolina we wouldn't call you a yuppie we'd call you a red-neck, slap you on the back, hand you a cheap beer and welcome you home.

calgaryrookie
what is your definition of one?

Blanked, notice you are from Texas... I suppose your definition of "yuppie" would be anyone from the New England or Oregon?  :p

Where I come from, anyone that uses a shotgun for anything other than ducks or geese qualifies. I'm beginning to wonder how many of us there actually are here. I must hunt lousy areas, because in 5 years I've NEVER come across another upland hunter when I'm hunting. NEVER.

nobirdshere

Yes. I am a young (perhaps now arguable) urban professional and I hunt. I will likely total 45-50 days in the grouse woods this year and have 7 days under my belt already.

Matt, no one gave you any props for your piece, but bravo sir, bravo.

Marc

Matt, no one gave you any props for your piece, but bravo sir, bravo.

Hmmmm?

Burdened Spitter, if you were born to Sarah Palin, your name would be:

Drink Hack Palin

JRM

Well I don't like Wine and Cheese, and I'll hunt with any firearm that I can shoot well. Even that ole Model 12 that I had to use duck tape to cover that big crack in the stock  :laugh:

JRM  :)

It doesn't matter to me who I encounter or hunt with as long as they treat me with respect !

Bearkat
Blanked, notice you are from Texas... I suppose your definition of "yuppie" would be anyone from the New England or Oregon?  :p

Actually its anyone north of Dallas. :D

Hunshatt
or a guy that travels to New England, to shoot AT grouse(operative word, at) no matter where he hails from :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

mshowman
or a guy that travels to New England, to shoot AT grouse(operative word, at) no matter where he hails from :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The secret is out. The place to hunt grouse is on the Appalachian Trail.

Bearkat

[flipoff emoticon]

:p

Trappercase

[flipoff emoticon]

:p

For your files.  

fuyou_1.gif

Hunshatt
how do I add that one?

Trappercase
You could right click and save it to your hard drive and then add as an attachment when you want to use it or put it on a hosting site and hotlink it like you would any pic.

Hunshatt
Would the Yuppie from Tx please stop sending me hate PM's?? the language your using offends me. If it continues I'll be forced to report you to the Kings secret police............... :p  :p

Chris Raymond
Good, bad, beat up or shined up I hunt with the equipment I want.  I drive the truck that I want.  I eat and drink what I want.  I live in the house that I want in a town that I want.  I hunt X amount of days and kill X amount of birds a year because that is what I want.  What others think of these choices and others matter nothing to me because I'm confident they fit my needs and desires.  If affirmation of others is sought in your choices, then I guess I understand questions such as this.  Otherwise...

Bearkat
Would the Yuppie from Tx please stop sending me hate PM's?? the language your using offends me. If it continues I'll be forced to report you to the Kings secret police............... :p  :p

Just like a MA yuppie.  Go cry to Mama when the heat gets turned up.  Maybe a little jaunt in your convertible with a sweater tied around your neck will help calm your nerves. :p