UJ 20th Anniversary Bling/T-Shirts

UJ 20th Anniversary T-Shirts  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a T-Shirt; Short or Long Sleeve and Size?

• No, I’m an not interested
    • Yes. Short Sleeve Size Small
    • Yes. Short Sleeve Size Medium
    • Yes. Short Sleeve Size Large
    • Yes. Short Sleeve Size XL
    • Yes. Short Sleeve Size XXL
    • Yes. Long Sleeve Size Small.
    • Yes. Long Sleeve Size Medium.
    • Yes. Long Sleeve Size Large.
    • Yes. Long Sleeve Size XL.
    • Yes. Long Sleeve Size XXL.

Let me get this straight. I’ll need to order and have silk screened a lot of 20th Anniversary T-Shirts; in extra small, small, medium, large, XL, XXL, and XXXL; in both long and short sleeve; in regular and butt crack long; in both cotton and a polyester blend; with and without an exposed tag; in black, white, gray, green, orange, blue, brown, purple, tan, pink, yellow, and chartreuse.

In addition, purchase and silk screen a logo on the chest pocket of briar proof; cotton, wool, and polyester blend blaze button up shirts; with button down collar and loose collars; in same sizes as the T-shirts; both regular and long, with shotgun butt pad on right and left shoulder; with and without loops for dog electronics and other digital devices.

And maybe ball caps with logo, with plastic snap, adjustable hook/loop tape (a.k.a. Velcro), adjustable fabric tuck strap with slide closure, metal buckle closure, d-fit closure, nylon strap with plastic buckle closure; with and without waxed brim, in standard high crown profile, mid crown profile, mid to low crown profile, and unstructured – low crown profile. 

Anything else? 😳😎

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• RuffChaser

• Zkight89

• gunsrus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UJ is my only form of social media. I share some personal things about me and my family that perhaps I wouldn’t want some of my family to see, because they may take them the wrong way. You people

The idea of an anniversary t shirt is appealing. The idea that some people think blaze orange isn't appropriate to where anywhere.... Appalling.

How do I know what size I will be in 2022? Life’s hard.

40 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Let me get this straight. I’ll need to order and have silk screened a lot of 20th Anniversary T-Shirts; in extra small, small, medium, large, XL, XXL, and XXXL; in both long and short sleeve; in regular and butt crack long; in both cotton and a polyester blend; with and without an exposed tag; in black, white, gray, green, orange, blue, brown, purple, tan, pink, yellow, and chartreuse.

In addition, purchase and silk screen a logo on the chest pocket of briar proof; cotton, wool, and polyester blend blaze button up shirts; with button down collar and loose collars; in same sizes as the T-shirts; both regular and long, with shotgun butt pad on right and left shoulder; with and without loops for dog electronics and other digital devices.

And maybe ball caps with logo, with plastic snap, adjustable hook/loop tape (a.k.a. Velcro), adjustable fabric tuck strap with slide closure, metal buckle closure, d-fit closure, nylon strap with plastic buckle closure; with and without waxed brim, in standard high crown profile, mid crown profile, mid to low crown profile, and unstructured – low crown profile. 

Anything else? 😳😎

Can you put a picture of a Fox on the pocket ?

Great! Now that we have the t- shirt thing settled...where does the referenced “bling” come in?🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 hour ago, Brad Eden said:

Anything else? 😳😎

While you are at it, I think I sense the need to hire a consulting firm, maybe McKinsey or Bain...

Oh, and yes; short sleeve XL all cotton, but I trust only YOUR graphic design.

A man who administers a website like this one should know better than to solicit pointers from this crowd about how to do a tee shirt.

One of my partners in the little Saskatchewan duck club we have does up a new tee shirt every year.  He asks for ideas too.  However he considers himself a snappy dresser and he thinks my recommendation of Olive Drab with Black lettering and art is terrible.  So I'm going to let Brad have my idea to go with the few other suggestions made in this thread...SelbyLowndes

Personally I would go with a XXL long sleeve Blaze Orange T shirt with black lettering that I can wear in the fall for hunting

Usually don't wear T-shirts they accentuate my muscularity . And its uncomfortable having to explain to drop dead gorgeous women why a 66 year old man makes their 35 year old man look dumpy. When they ask my secret I tell its in my jeans. Form fitting cotton please.