2021 Catskill Gathering Attendance Thread

It is time to determine who thinks that they will be attending the July 9-11 UJ Catskill Gathering.  I will need an approximate # to call the pheasantry to let them know how many to expect for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.  Another thread to set up the menu will be coming around the first week of June.

Well, to begin:

Jane and I and our friends Ed and Knox Strube will be attending.

• Brad Eden pinned and featured this topic
Grifish

Samantha and me. Probably show up on Thursday.

Swampy 16

Swampy’s in and bringing stuffed shells. And maybe some guns. Maybe we should post something in the more common threads so everyone sees it?

hayslope

Tony’s in..........and bringing something from the smokehouse.  I’ll be there on Thursday.

I’ll bring a large cooler of ice bags.

Greg Hartman

Nothing's certain in this world, but Nancy and I are hoping to make it up there.  We'll be taking the MH, so I don't think any reservations will be needed for us.

If I can get someone from the Midwest to join me in the treck I willl be there!

FlyChamps

I'll be there with 2 others and have reserved a cabin.  We plan to arrive on Thursday.

Since this will be my first time I'll need someone to tell me what to bring for food or other community use items.  

Swampy 16
5 hours ago, FlyChamps said:

I'll be there with 2 others and have reserved a cabin.  We plan to arrive on Thursday.

Since this will be my first time I'll need someone to tell me what to bring for food or other community use items.  

Jpari will be along shortly to give you info. It’s a great time, you’ll certainly enjoy it.

12 hours ago, FlyChamps said:

We will get the menus arranged around the first week of June.

brushbuster

With a little luck I should roll in Sat morning!

• 3 weeks later...
fourtrax57

Sad to say but I am opting OUT for this year. It's a long trip and expenses on most everything are jumping.

Maybe next year!

Swampy 16
3 hours ago, fourtrax57 said:

Sad to say but I am opting OUT for this year. It's a long trip and expenses on most everything are jumping.

Maybe next year!

Too bad you can’t hitch a ride with someone else.

hayslope

If by chance anyone happens to have some extra .410 ammo lying around and is coming to the gathering I would seriously appreciate if you would allow me to purchase some from you. It (.410) is nigh on impossible to find right now.  Have some on order from RST, but at best will may be here by the end July. Thanks 

Brdhntr47
23 hours ago, hayslope said:

If by chance anyone happens to have some extra .410 ammo lying around and is coming to the gathering I would seriously appreciate if you would allow me to purchase some from you. It (.410) is nigh on impossible to find right now.  Have some on order from RST, but at best will may be here by the end July. Thanks 

My brother who is a regular in the Walmart sporting goods department tells me he has been seeing .410 ammo on the shelf. No rhyme or reason as to when it’s available and it is expensive. This refers to southeast NY.

Swampy 16

That and 28 gauge are the only ammo seeing anywhere.