Weather predicts Northeast has a much dryer Fall season than it was all Summer. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john mcg

• Jazz4Brazo

• jeff88

• WPG Gizmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max just got his seasonal clipping and as usual we did a lousy job, but it will do. LOL Dump run done and we are just about all packed. Just need to put a cooler together with sammiches and

I love a road trip👍👍👍   We decided to see Pam's dad as the border was opened...crossed over Monday morning at Highgate Springs visited the long term care home in Toronto on Monday and again

Awe hell.....there goes the neighborhood.  Just when you think we were cleaning up the New England upland scene some riff raff boomerang back......   Hit me up and maybe we can shoot some tr

Posted Images

john mcg
20 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Weather predicts Northeast has a much dryer Fall season than it was all Summer. 

Yup….looks good after today.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:46 PM, john mcg said:

Getting excited! 4 more sleeps and then on the road. Got a few things done.

IMG_9176.thumb.png.675164d7bc7865f1979e484aca5abcdc.pngIMG_9180.thumb.png.8a38ad9d127ac7464c1cb8c82079e35c.pngIMG_9178.thumb.png.e0eb7331e4c03eac15845b10a88289f4.png

Really dumb question.  Is there a way to still use the seatbelts with that rear seat cover?   Also is that cover reversible?  Thought I'd seen it somewhere with the logo on the brown side?

john mcg
21 minutes ago, tut said:

Really dumb question.  Is there a way to still use the seatbelts with that rear seat cover?   Also is that cover reversible?  Thought I'd seen it somewhere with the logo on the brown side?

Cant use seatbelts….it is reversible. When it gets dirty, I lay it on the driveway and wash and hose it off and hang to dry….it is very high quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, been mighty distracted. The trip was a mix of horrble, crazy and wonderful.

Turns out with family stuff, I had only a few hours to hunt. Its OK, Max got to run in a couple old covers and got a snootful of woodcock.

Looking forward to Oklahoma quail and roosters when the season starts.

WPG Gizmo

To bad we couldn't hook up but you know how work gets in the way how did you do on the hill

1 minute ago, WPG Gizmo said:

To bad we couldn't hook up but you know how work gets in the way how did you do on the hill

We just covered the lower sections in Wilton, but had a blast in Mt. Vernon. The cover up there since the cuts is perfect. There be birds!

WPG Gizmo

Glad you got into them

Sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up.  Glad you got out for a couple hunts!

On 10/23/2021 at 7:43 PM, atticus said:

Sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up.  Glad you got out for a couple hunts!

Ya…things turned out different than I hoped, but predictably so.

Obligations to tend to. 10 days not near long enough.