Is this the new Upland Hunter

11 hours ago, Randy S said:

Thank you, for your opinion, but I think I'll decide the merits of my justification.

Well of course, we all seek justification so as to justifying our own actions.

The point I was trying to make is that the morality or immorality or the justification or unjustifiability of our actions should be judged on the act itself as a final determinant and not qualified by how many times the act has been committed.

If it's wrong to steal $500.00 dollars why is it all right to steal $100.00 - figuratively speaking ? 

Ruger 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• airmedic1

• Quig

• idcut

• boon hogganbeck

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To put “social media” and UJ in context…Upland Journal/Online Magazine/Discussion Forums was launched in 2002.   This was before Fakebook was started (2004) by a couple frat guys and subsequ

If anyone gets verklemp over grouse, any grouse being shot on the ground, they best not hunt in Maine. Wing shooters are the vast minority. I have quit just about all “social media” except UJ and neve

I may, or may not, have ground-swatted a grouse but I wouldn't hesitate to recognize that action as less than honorable.  I don't sense that the OP is as frustrated about the perhaps ground-swatted gr

Posted Images

10 hours ago, snapt said:

For those of you lucky enough not to be on social media, this guy is the self proclaimed face of Upland Hunting these days. Or cowboy modeling, or dog training, or selling T shirts with his name on them, or something. I'm not sure if he's robbing a stage coach with that Turkish gun or hunting in his Sunday best.

51445485417_618f649e29_z.jpg

This guy is the face of upland hunting?  OMG, upland hunting doesn’t have a chance!😢

On 9/11/2021 at 10:37 AM, snapt said:

For those of you lucky enough not to be on social media, this guy is the self proclaimed face of Upland Hunting these days. Or cowboy modeling, or dog training, or selling T shirts with his name on them, or something. I'm not sure if he's robbing a stage coach with that Turkish gun or hunting in his Sunday best.

The face of upland hunting? Where did you get this notion from?

boon hogganbeck

this image cracked me up

boon hogganbeck

this image cracked me up

1 hour ago, ryanr said:

The face of upland hunting? Where did you get this notion from?

Self proclaimed….