Kennel drain

molliesmaster
2 minutes ago, mccuha said:

I’ll do the forming and pouring/finish. By looking at yours I have a good idea how I want to do it.  

how many runs do you have.  Or how many could you put under yours

I have 6 right now and I'm able to fit 12.       5'x10' runs.  Part of me wishes I would have gone a little wider so I'd have more breezeway, but its sufficient enough and I haven't filled it up yet. 

ckfowler180

Also working on how to best form trench, preferably while pouring pad not separately. Really shouldn’t be that hard, just have to visualize. 

15 hours ago, ckfowler180 said:

Also working on how to best form trench, preferably while pouring pad not separately. Really shouldn’t be that hard, just have to visualize. 

To do the trench in the concrete. Take a 6-8” pipe. Split it in half or possibly a little less than high.  Then press it into concrete. At the end of the pipe where you want the waste to come out you can attach another joint of solid pipe and have it run to where you want it to go.   I m in the process of doing the same thing mollimaster is doing.   I’m going to form up the sides of the runs so that there’s a 3”x6” concrete riser to set the posts in    That way the waste over time want rust the posts in half and also help forcing the water and waste to the back to exit.