Stand Alone Beeper  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer and why?

• Sportdog
    • Garmin
    • Other

Hey all, so which beeper do you prefer, Sportdog, Garmin or other?

Any why do you like your choice 

Thanks!

Greg

DoubleTrouble

Best beeper I had was the old Sonic. The Garmins work, but maybe a bit too quick to point-beep for me, and they got hard to hear with my crummy ears. Bought a Lovett's from GDS and it didn't work out of the box, damned thing wouldn't turn off. Was just leaving on a trip, so disgusted I put it back in the box and it's around here somewhere. Need to send it in. ugh! I wore out a Dogtra  2502 T&B. Worked well, but it was another that got hard to hear at the end.

Dogtra 2002 has been my go to for many years before that the old Sonic now that was a beeper.

The newer Dogtra's with the beeper under the neck dont work for me I cannot hear them at all.

I run a beeper point only.

DoubleTrouble
9 minutes ago, WPG Gizmo said:

Dogtra 2002 has been my go to for many years before that the old Sonic now that was a beeper.

The newer Dogtra's with the beeper under the neck dont work for me I cannot hear them at all.

I run a beeper point only.

I forgot about the Dogtra 2002. I had a set and they were great and definitely easier to hear. Jogged my memory and that's the set I wore out. I sold the 2502's after a couple years because they were hard to hear. 

I have a 2000 T&B and a 2002 T&B other than replacing batteries the work great Dogtra should have kept the beeper on top the under the chin model  just doesnt work for people that have a hard time hearing

Way back when Tucker was a pup, I got a Tri-tronics beeper to go with the G3 Upland Special EXP unit.

I hated that beeper. Never wanted to try another one. Bells until the GPS came along.

That's all I have to say about that.

24 minutes ago, tut said:

Lovetts add on beeper.  Low tone that I can hear better.  

20151121_085618.jpg

You killed the King 👑