Q5 Outdoor Products are back…as a UJ Ad Sponsor

43D76065-C736-472A-9371-AC4C82A5501D.jpeg

I am very happy to report that Q5 Outdoor Products which includes the Q5 and Quilomene line of Upland vests and gear has become a UJ Ad Sponsor once again. They first supported this Board starting back in 2014, and were subsequently sold (by a well respected UJer), and eventually the Ad Sponsorship was not renewed.

Q5 Outdoor Products Website

They are currently under brand new ownership and have decided to once again utilize Upland Journal to help market their line of Upland vests and gear, and to support this Upland Online Community as an Ad Sponsor.

Q5 and Quilomene vests are often a focus of positive discussion here on UJ and for good reason. Under this new ownership and management I expect the company to thrive and to renew and enhance their position as a major player in the Upland vest/gear arena.

Please click their Banner or Display ad when it moves through rotation to show them they are appreciated with “clicks”, or reach out and tell them in some way you appreciate their products and their support to this Board. It’s a tough row to hoe being an Ad Sponsor here, since gear does get compared/critiqued against companies with no affiliation nor support for Upland Journal, who also get marketing for free.

Ad Sponsors deserve respect and appreciation. 

Welcome home Q5/Quilomene.

• Brad Eden changed the title to Q5 Outdoor Products are back…as a UJ Ad Sponsor
DoubleTrouble

I really like my Q5 Primer Minimalist vest. It's my current favorite.

I have the Upland Bird Belt, complete. It's perfect for chasing western birds in warm weather. 

Glad they came back as sponsors.

I clicked on the link and was disappointed to see the women's set up was no longer offered. I know the Mobile version claims to be good for smaller framed people, but I do really like the double sternum straps on my version. Ah well. I got mine while it lasted and I know that marketing to women in an already niche market is a tough way to make money. I am pleased with my vest though and won't hesitate to say so in the future. 

11 minutes ago, Danibeth said:

Glad they came back as sponsors.

I clicked on the link and was disappointed to see the women's set up was no longer offered. I know the Mobile version claims to be good for smaller framed people, but I do really like the double sternum straps on my version. Ah well. I got mine while it lasted and I know that marketing to women in an already niche market is a tough way to make money. I am pleased with my vest though and won't hesitate to say so in the future. 

The woman’s set up is still available 

https://q5outdoorproducts.com/product/q5-womens-upland-bird-vest/

mister grouse

Been wearing a Quillomene vest since early 2000s....the same one.

I just received my Q5 Rimfire vest. Hope to break it in tomorrow.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, Jack L said:

I have the Upland Bird Belt, complete. It's perfect for chasing western birds in warm weather. 

I have one as well, and used it a couple of weeks ago as a field gunner at a NAVHDA utility test. It works very well for training. 

17 hours ago, Tres said:

The woman’s set up is still available 

https://q5outdoorproducts.com/product/q5-womens-upland-bird-vest/

Glad to see I missed it!!!!!!! It wasn't on the list of vests on the menu button that you click on that says upland vests. But I looked on the homepage and found it there too. Thanks for setting me straight!

Wish this had happened a few weeks ago, before I placed my order with them, but hey, glad they're back anyway!

Bought the San Carlos 12 years ago, great vest and excellent durability. Glad to see they're back.

I’ve been using my San Carlos primarily but also use my Rimfire for longer hunts.  They fit me well and are high quality.👍

19 minutes ago, airmedic1 said:

I’ve been using my San Carlos primarily but also use my Rimfire for longer hunts.  They fit me well and are high quality.👍

Does the rim fire have water carrying options?

Hi Quig, the rimfire does have water options. Email us at adrienne@q5outdoorproducts.com