Q5 Outdoor Products are back…as a UJ Ad Sponsor

My Rimfire is a few years old and doesn’t have a place for a hydration bladder but I don’t use them anyway. There are two “pockets” inside the game pouch that I carry a couple of aluminum water bottles in. I don’t know if that was what they were designed for but that’s what I used them for.  I also have two bottle holders that attach to the waste belt that hold those 32 oz Gatorade bottles that I have used when it is really hot and dry early season. Here are a couple of pics.  I hope you can see them okay.

9C73517A-DD4F-487A-BE32-A70F51F54899.jpeg

C9BADA0A-3D2B-421A-BFEC-052C61597853.jpeg

I really like my Centerfire although there are a few design improvements that I would love to convey to them as it pertains to navigating through stem dense young aspen.

molliesmaster

Love my Q5.   Thanks for sponsoring.  Need to order the daypack. 

5 hours ago, Pomoxis said:

I really like my Centerfire although there are a few design improvements that I would love to convey to them as it pertains to navigating through stem dense young aspen.

Hey we’d love to hear your feedback. Email us at customerservice@q5outdoorproducts.com 

21 hours ago, Q5pack said:

Hey we’d love to hear your feedback. Email us at customerservice@q5outdoorproducts.com 

Email sent. Thanks, Dan O

mister grouse

Picture of my Q best below.  Only two pin hole nicks in bottom of game bag and minor flap wear on this Quillomene vest that is I believe more than 20 years old. One of very first if not the first model.  Thousand of hours afield all over the US and Canada. Every kind of terrain out there. Year round. Etc. Great durability and I am embarrassingly hard on every piece of equipment l own. 

8452E4B2-7BCB-47C0-9413-8B330F5409E3.jpeg

"It's not how many miles traveled, its the quality of the road they dragged you on"

JM

mister grouse
1 hour ago, john mcg said:

"It's not how many miles traveled, its the quality of the road they dragged you on"

JM

I promise you there were not many roads or even deer trails  where this vest was dragged.