Fuzzy catapillar

shoot-straight

Well bodhi found one fun to play with and eat. He's paying for it now. Hairs must be all in his tongue and throat. He's miserable. Not supposed to be a serious problem, they have to work it out so to speak. I washed his mouth and throat out and gave him some ice. 

I did call my vet, I had read on the web a bit already but wanted to ask if some Benadryl would help. She said it couldn't hurt, so we will see. He's miserable, gagging coughing and licking. Maybe the meds will settle him down a bit.

Gonna be a great evening for sure. 

Sorry misery loves company 

VizslavsBird

That sucks.  Good thoughts heading your way

It never seems to amaze me how very smart dogs can sometimes do dumb things.  My dogs keep picking up toads and then cough and spit for an hour and then they do it again. I sure hope he's OK. 

Currently my dogs are again messing with the giant toad in the yard and foaming at thr mouth and gagging but still can't stop themselves. And the older one absolutely knows better buy when he sees the other one he dives right in. Dumb.

shoot-straight

Yes he likes toads too. Unfortunately.

Finally settled down late last night. Still a bit off this am, but now he's all good I think. 

im gonna do some catapillar adversion training!