Jump to content

Western pics


Recommended Posts

God that is beautiful Country !  The feed looks impressive also . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gunsrus said:

God that is beautiful Country !  The feed looks impressive also . 

You should get out there and hunt the King 👑 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

You should get out there and hunt the king 👑 

I should . Drive out to a big pasture , and shoot into big blue sky at a "clown" bird that takes an hour to get off the ground . 

So challenging !!  Nothing like hunting the grouse in a forest , climbing over slash , looking through miles of poplar and fir , barely able to see the rocket rise of an exploding flush . Oh , how boring !!!  😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunsrus said:

I should . Drive out to a big pasture , and shoot into big blue sky at a "clown" bird that takes an hour to get off the ground . 

So challenging !!  Nothing like hunting the grouse in a forest , climbing over slash , looking through miles of poplar and fir , barely able to see the rocket rise of an exploding flush . Oh , how boring !!!  😀

Al--you elitist, you.

LOL

True confession: I had a blast hunting wild pheasant as did Miracle Max.

🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, john mcg said:

Al--you elitist, you.

LOL

True confession: I had a blast hunting wild pheasant as did Miracle Max.

🙂

John , I've hunted them too . Many back in the day when they were abundant in SE Ma . I just like busting John's b,,,, !

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gunsrus said:

John , I've hunted them too . Many back in the day when they were abundant in SE Ma . I just like busting John's b,,,, !

Sometimes you disappoint me. 😉    When I hit the lottery tonight I will never hunt in the woods for that limb chicken ever again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MoSpaniels

Darron, Great pics and thanks for sharing it with us. Safe travels and keep 'em coming when you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving north next Sunday, I'm chasing dusky's in the quakies in Colorado now. Can't wait!

Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been the most colorful fall on the western slope of Colorado in my time here. Grouse are hiding well but that’s ok! Montana Sunday 

A9B98DC5-9F41-4B66-AB3D-205BA203DEF9.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 4:22 PM, gunsrus said:

John , I've hunted them too . Many back in the day when they were abundant in SE Ma . I just like busting John's b,,,, !

Of course you know I was messin' with ya.

😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...