How many states have you hunted?

UplandHntr

A comment made in another thread about keeping the fire burning by traveling to other states got me to thinking how many states Ive bird hunted.

IL, WI, IA, MI, MN, SD, MT = 7 states, nothing in Canada

You?

Not asking about big game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alaskan Swamp Collie

• Don Steese

• DennisMcFeely

• Brad Eden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caleb said:   I have mixed feelings about hunting tourism.  Yeah, it's fun to go have new experiences, but I'm not okay with some parts of the country outsourcing habitat to others.  In gene

A quick count on my fingers is 22 States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Plus a couple other countries. Don’t think I’ll be adding many more at this point in my life but you never know.

32 US states,  two Canadian Provinces 

Upland birds with a dog........IL,CO,MT.  However, I was living in those states and not traveling.  I don't consider turkeys big game, but I don't think that's what you want to know or I could increase that by eight.

Alaskan Swamp Collie

11 with dogs. Might try to up it to 12 this year.

Upland hunting with my dogs, four total. Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma.  Possibly going to add Kansas this year. 

I've bird hunted in ID, AK, SD and SK. Other than AK, the other 3 are probably the only ones I'll hunt in the future, with perhaps MT thrown in.

Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia,  and Michigan. Never got  west  of the Mississippi. 

MN, IN, WI, IA, SD, NE, KS & CO. So eight.  A crime I have not done the prairie grouse thing in ND or MT with my 10-year old Cocker yet. Hopefully next year...

Quite a few... CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, MT, CO, ND, SD, TX, MI, AZ, NM, and Saskatchewan. That's 13 states and one Canadian Province.

EDIT - - I guess I could include doves in Mexico and big game in British Columbia? But they are not really 'States', assuming that the OP was asking about the United States?

Doubles in Oregon

OR, WA, MT, WI, MN, TX, GA, SD, ND, PA, NH---so that makes 11.

Mike Connally

Kansas, Texas, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maine, Michigan, and Ontario.  

A quick count on my fingers is 22 States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Plus a couple other countries.

Don’t think I’ll be adding many more at this point in my life but you never know.

Wow! Some of you fellas have been fortunate to have hunted birds in so many varied places!

I've hunted birds in 4 states---I sure have enjoyed it. I expect to add more before its done.

Without a dog...OH, ID, AK, MI. With a dog just MI so far, I will be adding SD next month.

Recoil Rob

Birds in NY, CT, ME, VT, NH, PA, AZ.

Big game in NY, CT, ME, NH, AZ, VA.

Texas, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, South Dakota.

• Brad Eden locked this topic