How many states have you hunted?

7 -     PA, VA, WVA, NH, ID, NE, MT

I’ll be adding Oregon to the list later this year, maybe NC.  I think one of the greatest things about hunting upland is the opportunity to see the country as we do it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alaskan Swamp Collie

• Don Steese

• DennisMcFeely

• Brad Eden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caleb said:   I have mixed feelings about hunting tourism.  Yeah, it's fun to go have new experiences, but I'm not okay with some parts of the country outsourcing habitat to others.  In gene

A quick count on my fingers is 22 States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Plus a couple other countries. Don’t think I’ll be adding many more at this point in my life but you never know.

32 US states,  two Canadian Provinces 

boon hogganbeck

2… I’m a homebody. 

Though I’ve fished in 15 or so. 

Ky setter man

So far,Arizona,North and South Dakota, Nebraska,Kansas,Illinois, Tenn,Indiana,Georgia, Missouri , Ohio, and my home state of Ky.  

Don Steese

PA, MD, NH, Neb, SD, MT,WI, MN, AZ, and New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. That makes it an even dozen.

Mo,Ca,NM,Mi,WV,Va,Md,Me,Ks,Pa,Nv,Tx,& Illinois makes 13. I'll add NH next week and NC later this year. Although Md. was for doves and Tx. was waterfowl.

Don Steese
38 minutes ago, Don Steese said:

PA, MD, NH, Neb, SD, MT,WI, MN, AZ, and New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. That makes it an even dozen.

Make that a baker's dozen. I forgot the plantation quail hunts in South Carolina's low country. A lovely experience!

Don Steese
Just now, Don Steese said:

Make that a baker's dozen. I forgot the plantation quail hunts in South Carolina's low country. A lovely experience!

I got old-timers disease! I also shot ptarmigan in far northern Quebec.

This took me to corners of the memory banks I hadn’t visited in awhile. Trying to do it in the order I hunted them.

WA, OR, ID, NH, MA, ME, VT, CA, NY, PA, IA, WI, CO, MT, RI = 15 so far. I see some glaring holes after writing it out.

munsterlander

BC, AB, WA, OR, ID, MT, ND, IA, MO.... I guess that's 7 states and 2 provinces. Hoping to add more!  

So far.    15.    Sc,Nc,ga,ten,ms,ark,il,ks,Nd,ok,tx,nm,la, and Mexico,Manitoba ca. 

so many cool experiences summed up in one thread!

I've bird hunted in AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, NE, WY, ND, MN and MI taking all told 10 different species of gamebird.  I'm planning to add to those totals.

• Brad Eden locked this topic