• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alaskan Swamp Collie

• Don Steese

• DennisMcFeely

• Brad Eden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caleb said:   I have mixed feelings about hunting tourism.  Yeah, it's fun to go have new experiences, but I'm not okay with some parts of the country outsourcing habitat to others.  In gene

A quick count on my fingers is 22 States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Plus a couple other countries. Don’t think I’ll be adding many more at this point in my life but you never know.

32 US states,  two Canadian Provinces 

WyomingArt

Back to the original topic:  only 9  states. Am happy hunting close to home when home is in flyover country.

5,  like I've said before I'm largely a homebody although fishing is a bit of a different story.

Pudgy gopher

In Minnesota we have a constitutional amendment that declares hunting and fishing are rights. 

• Brad Eden locked this topic

Topic edited and closed. Like I mentioned earlier. Moderating will be ruthless until hunting seasons are waning or ending or over for me and everyone. I live for these short three months and am too old to spend an inordinate amount of time and energy babysitting the Board and incendiary Topics and Posts. Topics and a posts that walk the line or dip into the Political side of bird hunting and would typically be monitored and open will likely be closed and locked until end of December.