2021-22 Pheasant thread

A tip of the hat to you 20 ga 2.75", #6 shot users, you made a believer out of me. And I screwed in the Cyl. choke today so the A400 is now a powderpuff shooting rooster gun. Even a hard headed Swede can try something different.

DSC_9343-001.JPG

DSC_9314-001.JPG

DSC_9332-001.JPG

DSC_9334-001.JPG

DSC_9337-001.JPG

Carly's toes are getting beat up from the coarse stems in this pollinator habitat so she is off until Friday. Max is holding up ok and will get a go Wednesday at a farm that hasn't been bird hunted this year. While it's nice to have friends, dogless friends are even better.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remo

• bennelli-banger

• TimJ

• DoubleTrouble

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been a fun couple weekends here in Minnesota and I’m really getting a kick out of how much my son is enjoying it. We’ve put a lot of miles on hiking last couple Saturdays. 

I thought some of the MT and ND hunters would have updates before me...but the King can't wait any longer. 😉   South Dakota Resident season. It's hard to believe this is the start

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Kansas Bound said:

Did some pheasant hunting in Iowa over the holiday weekend. My alpha sounded a point alarm so I rounded the corner to see this standoff. Everyone seemed to be waiting for the first move. 

F80A7DE2-8105-45F6-9C1D-55B10B6B9629.jpeg

Clancy and I had a similar experience. He came nose to nose with a big 12 point buck in his bed. I walked in and we all just stayed like that till the buck decided to hit the road.

Cool stuff