Squid Game have you seen it

WPG Gizmo

A Coworker's Daughter in college recommended to her Dad to watch it he started it and said I should check it out.  Now I normally dont watch much TV but I binge watched all 9 episodes this past weekend it was that good it is on Netflix check it out but dont blame me if you cant stop watching.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81040344

I watched it on a trip this weekend when I had a fair amount of downtime. Kept my interest certainly, but I didn't find it to be a master piece of modern TV programing. I also found the last half became somewhat slow and unnecessarily drawn out. 

Will be interested to hear what others think. 

zhtrainer

We are just finishing up the last episode. Shows the whole gambit of human emotions. We enjoyed it.

Mike da Carpenter

Watched it last week with my youngest.  I usually and immediately switch the channel when I see the words and lips don’t line up, but he wanted to see it.  Not a bad series.

I watched it.  Thought it was pretty good, not fantastic.

2 hours ago, Mike Connally said:

What is the Squid Game? 

I 've been thinking the same thing.  I thought it was in some way to play with your seafood.

Went to a Colts game last sunday and to get to Lucas Oil, we walked through the convention center next door where they were hosting ComiCon.

In addition to all the other weirdos, there were folks dressed like what I assumed was Marvin, the Paranoid Android from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but I was told they were Squid Gamers. 

I don't get it.

but I'm Ok with that.