• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allen McCallie

• ESetterSage

• KCrowley

• Hub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m copying and pasting this note i wrote to my social media friends on the 12th. I’m just too mentally and physically tired to write much else. We said goodbye to our sweet setter on Tuesday. On July

A wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend.  Very hard.  If it's any help, know that he had a good, long life, being loved and getting to do what he oved best.  At the end of the day, that's all any of

Such a great tribute to what was obviously a fine dog.   For all the reasons you described, setters have been my choice as well. Today I have a 10 month old puppy. But I also have an old retire

Posted Images

Don Steese

I'm sorry to say I didn't read the entire tribute. I'm waiting for my wife in a store and don't want to have people see me choked up. It appears Clyde was a gentle, loving soul. I'm so sorry for your loss.

What a loved and handsome boy. So sorry for your loss.

Hunt'em up, Clyde!

Cooter Brown

That was a beautiful tribute to a handsome boy.

Clyde and your family were both very fortunate to find one another.

RIP, old boy!

pa'tridge hunters

Most of us have sat where your sitting now and it's totally heartfelt when we day we feel your pain and loss.

Millriver

So sorry for your loss, dogspeed Clyde. Many a fine dog waiting to show you around on the other side.

Joseph Augustine

Beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy.  

Sincerest condolences to you and your family.  

RuffChaser

I’m so sorry Ryan. I often joked with you about how he was the second best looking setter ever (after my Haze). In Clydes honor he’s the best looking setter ever (for the day). Best wishes to you and your family. You treated each other well, just as it should be.

Chukarman

I just traveled the same path. Hurt a lot. You gave him a fine life and a moving tribute. Sorry this had to happen, but it always comes at the end of a too short life. Bless you for giving him everything a bird dog wants.