Goodbye Clyde 07/18/07 - 10/12/21

That is one fine looking hunting dog.  A perfect setter head.  My sympathies to you and your family. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allen McCallie

• ESetterSage

• KCrowley

• Hub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m copying and pasting this note i wrote to my social media friends on the 12th. I’m just too mentally and physically tired to write much else. We said goodbye to our sweet setter on Tuesday. On July

A wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend.  Very hard.  If it's any help, know that he had a good, long life, being loved and getting to do what he oved best.  At the end of the day, that's all any of

Such a great tribute to what was obviously a fine dog.   For all the reasons you described, setters have been my choice as well. Today I have a 10 month old puppy. But I also have an old retire

Posted Images

Beautiful tribute for your special Clyde. You and your wife and later the kids gave him love from all.We get the bonus of a great hunting partner in the field...(wish I could have mine shoot for me)

"We never have enough time with our pups."

Tim Frazier

Clyde hit the life lottery when he became part of your family.  What a blessing you were to him!

Memories and stories you will carry on.  One day at a time.  

Sincere condolences  

marysburg

A moving tribute to the dog of a lifetime.  We all feel your loss and send our deep condolences.  Your family's empty spot will be so very hard to fill.