Crazy Horse Money Clips

Now that the recipient has received their money clip, I want to brag on Crazy Horse.  He advertises hand made money clips in the Upland Artisans section.  I recently ordered one and I can't say enough about it.  He is truly talented and I would highly recommend one of his clips for yourself or a great gift.

GrouseOCT08.jpg

Wow, that is lovely. I'm sure whom ever got that was tickled pink and probably speachless, for a change. Nice work crazyhorse, I'd be willing to bet money that it's even nicer in person.

Thanks for all the compliments. I truly enjoy engraving these clips for UJ people. Your appreciation makes doing them much more enjoyable.

I asked Brad to update my thread on the "Artisans" forum. He did a wonderful job of organizing the photos. Unfortunately he neglected to post the very best picture..(;~)..the one of me and two of the Fausti sisters I met at the Vintagers this past September.

Thanks Brad, a great presentation.

...Unfortunately he neglected to post the very best picture..(;~)..the one of me and two of the Fausti sisters I met at the Vintagers this past September....

Here you go Crazy:

faustisis.jpg

...Unfortunately he neglected to post the very best picture..(;~)..the one of me and two of the Fausti sisters I met at the Vintagers this past September....

Here you go Crazy:

faustisis.jpg

You lucky dog you.... :)