REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
erik meade

U.J. A respite from politics

John

Sun rises at 5 p.m.?

1/2 hr before sunrise=legal in ME and that was 5:45AM today. Takes me a good half hour to climb to my "my rock" and I like to let woods settle before legal. Even an hour before sunrise--you can see a glow on horizon.

what do you see from your rock?

(HUMONGOUS PHOTO OF BIG BUCK REMOVED. NOT POLITICAL BUT GHEEZ-YOU NEED A 30" FLATSCREEN MONITOR TO SEE THAT. B.E.)

mshowman
Crap, I got my buttons pushed. you should have seen how fast i was typing.

Perhaps you should employ the two thumbs and the other seven fingers.

Brad Eden
OK-there, I did what everyone wants. This topic has been edited. Now back to work.

Matt Crawford

What the ****?

Freedom of speech? Dude, ever hear of it?

I'm going to ask that all of Provines' post with more than two %^$#@ in it be edited. And taken off his total post count.

Briarscratch
Even an hour before sunrise--you can see a glow on horizon.

That's me tilting my windmill all the way down in New Jersey.

bobman
fess up you closet right winger, you removed my post making fun of Palin bush and Cheney, your outed now!

rprovines

I'm going to ask that all of Provines' post with more than two %^$#@ in it be edited. And taken off his total post count.

*#&$ you.

brymoore
I followed Crawford and Berry's voting technique.  I voted for my son Clay for County Commisioner.  The current one and I had a few words earlier this summer.  He's running unopposed but he won't get my vote.  I voted for my son Hunter for County Prosecutor -  another unopposed positon.  I told Hunter he owes me one free "Get out of Jail" card if he wins.

bosco mctavitch
I voted two weeks ago by absentee ballot (delivered in person to the town clerk) since I am spending my nov 4th at a sales meeting in Switzerland.  I was really looking forward to this trip...figured I'd get away from the news BS and hype being here.  Nope.  There's 200 people from like 60 different countries here and every single one of them is talking about our election.  I'm looking forward to november 6 (assuming we'll spend the 5th analyzing it).