Genius Free

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rprovines

• Rex Hoppie

• Backlash

Being a cultural pygmy and generally anti-social, I will admit that I have not looked at it or posted in in.
I'm not a genius... I don't belong there.

I admit that in a momentary spell of delusions of grandeur, I did post there once or twice, but being only a UJ member of very  prosaic standing, I felt as an outsider among the resident geniuses therein. :devil:  :laugh:

I'm with Greg, never posted there and don't believe I have ever even opened it.  Now it's turned into a matter of principle.  

Mike

I posted a couple of times but never felt like I was quick witted or articulate enough to keep up with the goings on.

Have to say though I like to visit because it can be hilarious.

Now it's turned into a matter of principle.  

All this started long before 'Genuis' as a principal based thread about CONS. Brad quashed that one.

For those of you who think you need to be smart, or witty, or imaginative you're wrong.  Plenty of posts are just "drive-bys" where somebody has a retarded thought, usually Breakfast Boy, and throws it into the proverbial wind.
Chris Raymond
Another thread about another thread.

I question if you looked you can claim you are a free genius.  You may be able to say you haven't posted but you looked.  If you looked you looked.

Life is full of little victorys, if you claim this as one, chock it up.

What?  You lost me on that one...if it was directed at me.