Genius Free

Why is everything always about me!?

Capitalism created free market that panders to individuals. Marketing makes people feel as if it is about them, all the time.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rprovines

• Rex Hoppie

• Backlash

This seems like a more friendly thread than that Genius thread.  I don't think I need to post in the Genius thread anymore.

Looks like it has come full circle anyway, back to a picture of a coach who is decidedly ungenius.

I don't read the Genius thread, but was enticed by Crawford to post in it a few weeks ago, which promptly ignited a firestorm and resulted in God Himself striking a whole host of posts.

So, I guess I'm -1 when it comes to total posts in the Genius thread.   :laugh:

Hey!

I'm the new guy here and peeked, I didn't tell though?

Dam let the cat out of the bag now didn't I.

Here's the way I see it, if it's for you then by all means this is America :unclesam:

If it's not for you then you make the choice not to particapate. ???

Carl

If he knows where the birds are then I wonder if it is really hunting?  Sounds more like just shooting to me.  Maybe some walking and shooting.

If he knows where the birds are then I wonder if it is really hunting?  Sounds more like just shooting to me.  Maybe some walking and shooting.

Earache, or Meadstradamus.  I have it on good authority that Pat did just what you said and saluted no less than ten grouse.