Genius Free

If he knows where the birds are then I wonder if it is really hunting?  Sounds more like just shooting to me.  Maybe some walking and shooting.

It's Pat, remember? He still has to hit them.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rprovines

• Rex Hoppie

• Backlash

Here's the way I see it, if it's for you then by all means this is America :unclesam:

No, it is the Interweb. While perhaps an invention of a former American VP (or not), it is largely now a world-wide phenomenon. Plus, we have some actual Canadian members and a few from abroad.

I'll admit to participating in Genius and my primary interest is compelling discussion pertinent to pheasant loads. I do feel a modicum of frustration when it veers off the specific topic of pheasant loads and turns to grouse hunting, pheasant hunting, deer hunting, chukar hunting, quail hunting, new pups, new babies, new grandkids, sick dogs, dying dogs, good dogs, bad dogs, music, bad music, sports, art, fishing, beer, whiskey, office parties, office politics, work, lack of work, SAP, cars, trucks, the Miata, family, houses, home repair, dog training, satire, humor, pointers, flushers, Idaho militias, family vacations, setters, labs, springers, German dogs, super close ranging English Pointers, things to ponder or "think about", food days, duck hunting, satire, youth, youth wasted, Alex's college stress, bad writing, good writing, my sister, shotguns, shooting, Belichick, kid's first birds, kid's first deer, proud parents, etc., etc., etc.  

It is an ADD (no offense intended to ADD sufferers) thread.

I am and absolutely do intend to remain Bailout Thread(s) free.

No matter, I've never posted in it nor do I care to.

Well, apparently you did care. You did post on page 1.  Nice try, Bryan but we have the evidence

Here's the way I see it, if it's for you then by all means this is America :unclesam:

No, it is the Interweb. While perhaps an invention of a former American VP (or not), it is largely now a world-wide phenomenon. Plus, we have some actual Canadian members and a few from abroad.

I'll admit to participating in Genius and my primary interest is compelling discussion pertinent to pheasant loads. I do feel a modicum of frustration when it veers off the specific topic of pheasant loads and turns to grouse hunting, pheasant hunting, deer hunting, chukar hunting, quail hunting, new pups, new babies, new grandkids, sick dogs, dying dogs, good dogs, bad dogs, music, bad music, sports, art, fishing, beer, whiskey, office parties, office politics, work, lack of work, SAP, cars, trucks, the Miata, family, houses, home repair, dog training, satire, humor, pointers, flushers, Idaho militias, family vacations, setters, labs, springers, German dogs, super close ranging English Pointers, things to ponder or "think about", food days, duck hunting, satire, youth, youth wasted, Alex's college stress, bad writing, good writing, my sister, shotguns, shooting, Belichick, kid's first birds, kid's first deer, proud parents, etc., etc., etc.  

I am and absolutely do intend to remain Bailout Thread(s) free.

Dude, pull it the &$^%+ together.

I just posted a poll with a lot of witty choices as to why the Genius thread sucks. I hit "Add Reply" and got an error message stating that I had entirely too many funny and ironic categories to choice from. When I hit "Back"....my choices were all gone.  I'm not taking the time to do it over, and besides all I can remember about it now is something about cliques, arrogant pompous sophistication, rickrolling, Breakfast Boy in drag, and Crawford and Berry sucking. Bummer.

Byron, that is a fine list. I'm sure you forgot something, but I don't know what it would be....

I can't believe it.  Somebody successfully summarized the Genius thread.

Genius.