REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
tomturkey2x2

loyal order of dedicated grouse hunters

tomturkey2x2
Can I join  the loyal order of dedicated grouse hunters and how

PartridgeCartridge
I used to be a member years ago. As I recall, the group was run by an elderly gentlman from Ohio. They would mail you a grouse report every month or so. It was pretty cool. They had some really excellent shooting gloves, specialized gear and holiday cards too. I'm curious as what other members can add to this and if in fact the organization still exists.

grousehunter 61

Yes send your money $15.00 to

Ken Szabo

35162 School house Ln.

N. Ridgeville, Ohio, 44039

and thanks for reminding me I need to send my dues in.

Brad Eden

Thats a great old newsletter etc., and I try and bring it to members attention every so often.

You can also become a Loyal & Dedicated Contributing Member to the Upland Journal site & Upland Talk BB too. See this link: :cool:

Contributing Member/Paypal page

rprovines

You can also become a Loyal & Dedicated Contributing Member to the Upland Journal site & Upland Talk BB too.

Yeah, come on all you *$%^#~ slackers!

ScottGrush

Yes send your money $15.00 to

Ken Szabo

35162 School house Ln.

N. Ridgeville, Ohio, 44039

Rodger has it right....and then you can get one of these cool patches too.  :D

Thumbhunt12-14-08003.jpg

erik meade
Can I get a cool " Loyal & Dedicated Contributing Member to the Upland Journal site & Upland Talk BB" patch?

Breakfast Boy
If you contact Ken, he'll send you a few back issues of his newsletter so you can see what it's all about before you join.  Haven't joined yet myself, but have thought about it.

ScottGrush
Can I get a cool " Loyal & Dedicated Contributing Member to the Upland Journal site & Upland Talk BB" patch?

I don't see one in the upland gear section.

It appears as if someone in product development has been asleep at the wheel.

rprovines
You could just take the *$%&^+ window sticker and superglue it to your forehead Erik.

Breakfast Boy
Hhhhhmmm...sounds like another "UJ Gear I Would Like To See" thread.

Brad Eden

I had en estimate done on turning the UJ decal into a patch and with the high thread count it was too expensive-all things considered. (Same with coffee mugs that I get hounded about all the time.) But this did cross my mind again and am picking up some hats from embroidery shop in a week or so and will get another estimate.

But this topic is about LODGH and I am glad to have the UJ site and BB promote it and help keep it going even though I have never been contacted by Mr Szabo about any cross promotion etc.

Curt
Just send Ken your 15 bucks, it's fun to get the newsletter and there is usually some interesting stuff in there as well.  I've been a member so long I can't even remember when I wasn't.

erik meade
I had en estimate done on turning the UJ decal into a patch and with the high thread count it was too expensive-all things considered. (Same with coffee mugs that I get hounded about all the time.)

DSC01942.JPG