REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SydneyWI

The end?

rprovines

*$%&^#+, you misspelled that.

If I were moderator I'd-

Banish all pheasant load threads. *%$+$, I'd ban pheasants. *%+@~ pretenders...

Banish anyone that doesn't think that the ruffed grouse, p'atridge (did I get that ' in the right place?) is the king of gamebirds.

Banish anyone has any dog other than a Ryman setter on thier property.

Banish anyone that doesn't think that they can see into the cosmos in above stated setter's eyes.

Banish anyone that disgraces p'atridge by hunting it with a *$%+$ pump or auto gun.

There would be no discussing pickup trucks, ever. The word would appear as ****** in threads. That would be Rookie's deal to make that happen, I'm not good with '*'s.

If Lon weren't already banned for using an auto to hunt p'atridge with I'd ban him again.

I'd ban Lon for those *$%&^+ German rat b@stard dogs, too.

I'd banish anyone from *$%&^+$&^ Wisconsin just for having the audacity to whine about bird numbers while living in the p'atrdige capital of the USofA.

*$%^&+$~ Mainers would be outtahere. Gone. Banished. AMF. Give it to *$&+%*&^% Canada, they're dragging the rest of us under.

It's a long list.

rprovines
And don't even get me started on the rest of the Hoosier contingent around this place. *$&%^#+~s.

Ken Shannon

*$%&^#+, you misspelled that. ...

Banish anyone has any dog other than a Ryman setter on thier property.

And YOU misspelled their.   :p   :D

Lars
You would be banished for using emoticons.

Ken Shannon

I'm so ashamed...   :down:

Pat Berry

Blah, blah, blah... Smithhammer well said. Lon, I agree, Brad said his piece-- accurately-- time to move on. Mooney, yes, let's call it a game. Ben... oh dear, you're beginning to sound more and more like a fascist. Time to seek some additional counseling.

Considering that over 100 UJers posted in the Genius thread and tons of people visited EVERY DAY to enjoy that humor, I sincerely apologize if I played any part in its demise.

In any event, Crawford should be banned from everything other than the Swap and Trade forum.

Old Colonel

Gentlemen: We all know that those who grace these pages with their wit, dedication to fine birddogs,  shooting properly pointed..and flying.."Pats," (or other assorted gamebirds) and possessing many if not all  those other charasteristics that set this select group apart, are already so far above the normal dunderheads of the general population of North America, that there is, therefore no need to expound on the genius of this or that person.  

We are all blessed to be here amongst the good humor, strongly held opinions, and some darn good ideas to boot.

Cheers

Lars

I'm so ashamed...   :down:

And for correcting the Admin/Moderator.

rprovines

Crawford should be banned from everything other than the Swap and Trade forum.

Done.

And while I'm at it, this emoticon thing, if you can't adequately express your meaning with the written word, or if you feel you have to couch your true meaning behind some sort of little fake smiley face... You're outta here along with the emoticon you posted. Emoticons are okay until they're used, then they suck.

Pat, you're banned just for being serious and for being friends with Matt who is also serious....ly disturbed.  

Oh, that country that used to be to the north of the US? *Phfffft*; gone.

That rounds out the update. And as the old Colonel said, "Cheers."

Hunshatt

Crawford should be banned from everything other than the Swap and Trade forum.

Pat, you're banned just for being serious and for being friends with Matt who is also serious....ly disturbed.  

Done.

And while I'm at it, this emoticon thing, if you can't adequately express your meaning with the written word, or if you feel you have to couch your true meaning behind some sort of little fake smiley face... You're outta here along with the emoticon you posted. Emoticons are okay until they're used, then they suck.

If my spelling wasn't so bad, I could articulate my feelings using words, but since my spelling sucks almost as bad as PB, I just have to say ron, this emoticon's for you.

...... oh and there's no couching this one

321.gif

Best freakin 50bucks I ever spent :cool:

ScottGrush
Or if you hit shift other than to capitalize a letter....... you should work on your written words.

StormsGSP
Where is Meade?

rprovines

Well flying the bird's okay with me, but Brad generally hates it. And he's still God, so if he says it's okay then have at it. $50? You didn't send me no $50. But you should.

Grush, put the *#$&^$+ e-collar on yourself and give the controller to the wife. Better yet, give it to Brian.

Erik is banned.

erik meade

Don't go starting rumors.

Edit:  Do you think Matt will remember to make sure that I get a free Simms hat?