REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bearkat

Knob Creek

psu4str
Oh baby, the Knobby's treating me well after a great night on the glass at a Capitals game - good mix.

Bearkat
Ok, just broke the seal on a bottle of Blanton's.  It is good, I like it better than the Basil Hayden's, but I still like the oak, smokey taste of Knob Creek.  I am glad I found something I really like trying though.  I was burned out on trying Scotch that I did not care for. :D

Have you tried makers mark and/or wild turkey if so how did you like it compared to the Basil.

I have drank my share of both, but I mixed them with Coke.  I will get around to trying them on ice soon. :D

Bearkat
Nobody likes Rebel Yell? Cheap and tasty.

H-E-double hockey sticks yeah!  I really like Rebel Yell mixed with Sprite.  Or as my Granddady calls it, gigle pop.  Much better than Old Charter if you ask me.  I saw some Rebel Yell single barel at the store and want to try it.

I did pick up a bottle of Evan Willams single barel for the pre wedding rehersal dinner tonight.  Good stuff!  Dang good for the price matter of fact!

Peterson
I bought a bottle of Evan Williams Single barrel based on this thread.  It was good stuff, but then again, how couldn't you like it - it has a cork!

I got a bottle of Evan Williams Single Barrel last weekend and will reaffirm what everyone else has said.  It's great, and it was $21 for a bottle, that was cheaper than Maker's Mark by a dollar.

Unfortunately it's mostly gone already.  I'm a convert.