REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brad Eden

Temps across UJ land?

dirtdog

Temps have been so cold here that I put a heater in the kennel building. Tonight its supposed to go even lower.

What are you all doing for your dogs?

Jay

polecat
A wussy 0 here in the lower corner of Pa. Seems like nothing compared to some of others temps.

NHBirddogger
-31 at 7:30, up to -16 now.

millerperch

fuess

Afraid to admit, (for fear of losing man card) that I took the kids to school and it was 12.  Almost shorts weather compared to some places.

Fuess

BradSouth

Balmy 8 here

My dogs have a doggie door which is closed but mine live in the house.

rprovines

Whoops -sorry "John" I hadn't seen your similar topic--see... I don't monitor you all the time. Didn't mean to steal your thunder.

John has no thunder, probably gas....

Bloodhound
Woke up to 19 in Parker...Its supposed to be 56 today and tomorrow, and 60 on Sunday...sorry for you folks in the "IceBox"...we are just getting a short break in Winter...the "Seasonal" weather is supposed to be back Wednesday or Thursday...

Dan Voss

Got up this am look at the thermometer, one of those cheap electronic remote reading jobs. Well it seems that it doesn't read below -22.

The Dodge has an outside temp in the overhead. I turned the key and had a look.....I couldn't believe it. Walked back to the house and got the camera.

minus35.jpg

Greg Hartman
Exactly zero here when I got up.  It seems I didn’t properly latch the front door when the dogs and I came back in from our bedtime pee under the stars in the woods; and the door blew open at some point during the night.   The house was COLD when my wife got up – early as usual.  The roaring woodstove saved us, I think.  Really DUMB move, Greg!

bntsetter
-1 here this AM.  Once the sun came up it went to 0.  Dogs are in the house for the last couple of days.  Man do they go quick in the AM 5min outside is enough for them.  :D

redtop
Temps have been so cold here that I put a heater in the kennel building. Tonight its supposed to go even lower.

What are you all doing for your dogs?

Jay

Giving him lots of treats, because its to cold for either of us to go outside.

Briarscratch
A balmy 7 here in West Joisey.

Peterson
Well, the NOAA said the dew point was -32F and it was foggy when I left for work so I'd say it was about -32F.