REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brad Eden

Temps across UJ land?

bigjohnsd

-8 here in Spearfish and we're warm compared to some of the state!

9 degrees was the high today.

Brad Eden
-22 this morning. It was 16 degrees last night when we drove home from Bangor after seeing the movie Slumdog Millionaire and by the timne we reached home it was below 0. I always thought inland was colder than closer to the coast. :glare:

Lars

Take comfort in the fact that starting tomorrow the average daily temperature starts climbing. Today its 27 degrees. Tomorrow 28 degrees. Sometime next month the average daily temp will be 29.  Hey wait a minute. When was the last time the temperature got up to 27?

Anyway just the thought is warming my toes.

bigjohnsd

Saw an exceelent movie last night "Gran Torino" what an ending.

Came out of the theater to -6, I'm tired of winter.  Going to Vegas to get a couple of cars tonite, supposed to be cold and snowy all the way back.

I'm ready for Floridia or Hawaii.

wcpeabody
4* this morning

Craig D

Right now as I'm eating lunch, it's -19.  I've noticed it's been getting colder rather than warmer as the day goes on.  And just last week I was in Texas and it was 80.  Oh well, I'd chose this over living in occupied Mexico again any day!

- Craig

pa'tridge hunters
It was -14 in Ellsworth this morning.

Brad Eden

I havent washed my truck for weeks--not since well before we did a whirlwind trip to UNH on mostly highway. It is literally covered in dirt and salt and road grime. You cant even see what color it is. But I learned my lesson not to wash a truck in this well below 0 cold weather if its not garaged. Windows don't open, every moving part gets gummed up etc.

I am waiting for at last mid 20 temps to wash it down!

Roost em 1st

My kid told me to wash the truck yesterday Brad, believe it or not it's been in the mid 20's and higher and I still haven't warshed it....

It's wet out today though....32 degrees and wet

Brad Eden
-20 this morning--supposed to warm up and a snow storm tomorrow.

Mntngoat

50* this morning when I left the house, Frost on the windshield!

ML

quailguy

Right now as I'm eating lunch, it's -19.  I've noticed it's been getting colder rather than warmer as the day goes on.  And just last week I was in Texas and it was 80.  Oh well, I'd chose this over living in occupied Mexico again any day!

- Craig

And to Hell with you!!! The only reason we didn't occupy the rest of Mexico is its not worth it.  :D  suspect.gif

It was 64 DEG F and finally, thank God, raining, at least some, here in the Heart of Texas, the southern Hill Country.

Best,

Quailguy

Kerry Stratton
In Sedro Woolley it was 21 degrees yesterday and this morning 33 with light snow.