• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fethrduster

• Brad Eden

• Flush

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are lots of things one should probably be doing in January, besides driving hundreds of miles, spending money one probably shouldn't, and braving icy roads and ice fog, all in the hopes that one

A beautiful, memory evoking photo essay, thanks for sharing. ramshotz

Very very nice. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Glad your senior Brit was able to make the memorable trip with you. Something extra special about an older dog, even if they can't run with the "pups" anymore.

Good luck in your search for a new pup, whatever breed you decide to go with.

-Flush

Nice very nice indeed I enjoyed it ! Our season ends on the 31st and I will be hunting four more days this Fri-Sun and next Friday will close the season. I enjoy the late season hunts also less pressure and the dogs are fine tuned. I have also been seeing some of that freezing fog.

Picture098.jpg

seattlesetters

Very nice, Mark. I wish I could have been out there. I love that particular country like no other.

Glad to see your old Britt out in the "Big Country." It takes its toll on men and dogs and many heavily-hunted dogs are unfortunately retired before their time. It's something us chukar hunters approach with open eyes and heavy heart....

That Britt has earned the right to hunt quail and pheasant next season!

Excellent photo's Mark.  My brother said you guys had a good time.  I hope to get out and join you guys for a chukar hunt next fall.

I assume you heard about Bones, damb shame.  

Jared