OFFICIAL THREAD FOR UJ PIPE SMOKERS!

Breakfast Boy

Just scored a Savinelli 620 Oom Paul for $32. I’ll get up some pics this week. I’ve got two in the mail and will likely go after another one tonight.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodhound

• Breakfast Boy

• ccavacini

• Swampy 16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day I was beat from bushwhacking the grouse woods for a several hours without flushing a bird. I went to the truck sat on the tailgate and packed one of my late father’s  Stanwells with some

While going through some boxes of stuff last evening looking for something unrelated, I came across a full 100g tin of "Frog Morton". What it was doing in a box of sporting goods, I don't know. I was

I was smoking cigars during my long daily commutes and really enjoyed the diversion.  But then cigars became more and more trendy, and with the rise in popularity there was a rapid rise in prices.  Th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Swampy 16 said:

Just scored a Savinelli 620 Oom Paul for $32. I’ll get up some pics this week. I’ve got two in the mail and will likely go after another one tonight.

You may have a case of what's known as PAD.  We've all been there, along with TAD as well.  Congrats on the new pipes, esply the Sav 620, sounds like a sweet deal.  

On 10/20/2020 at 12:00 PM, Recoil Rob said:

Yeah, PAD &TAD don't end well......

Yup, PAD is real. This is my new Henley (Stanwell) Blackpool 356 pickaxe 6 panel. It was a must have pipe when I saw it and fiercely battled someone on eBay, lol. Luckily I won it. There was Savinelli I tried very hard to get and lost it.75E8D38F-5D69-4BB3-909C-4CE9F9B9072B.thumb.jpeg.f53d990c0fdfb93b1612357674a33876.jpeg

7CF50E6E-88F6-4AA5-8509-A28B1A0FA5C7.jpeg

F3FC5418-E57A-4466-B4D2-5B19AB750CE7.jpeg

This is PART of the results of my PAD/TAD 1997-2007, then I slowed down and now I'm selling. Remember, it's a lot easier to buy on Ebay than it is to sell.

They are easier to sell than guns though....

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

6 hours ago, Recoil Rob said:

This is PART of the results of my PAD/TAD 1997-2007, then I slowed down and now I'm selling. Remember, it's a lot easier to buy on Ebay than it is to sell.

They are easier to sell than guns though....

Selling any tobacco? I’d love to see the pipes you’re selling also. I’ve bought 5 in 2 weeks so it’ll be a couple of weeks before I buy another but I could always ask if you’re willing to hold it. 

Tobacco prices went crazy for a while, after McClellands closed but before Ebay banned it. Now the only place to sell is consign to Pipestud or someone else or list it on the pipe forums.

You can see any pipes I'm selling on Ebay, under RecoilRob.

The only McClellands left is 1 Scottish Woods, 1997 Xmas Cheer and a lot of the stuff they made for the PCCA. It's all 15-30 years old.

2 hours ago, Recoil Rob said:

Tobacco prices went crazy for a while, after McClellands closed but before Ebay banned it. Now the only place to sell is consign to Pipestud or someone else or list it on the pipe forums.

You can see any pipes I'm selling on Ebay, under RecoilRob.

The only McClellands left is 1 Scottish Woods, 1997 Xmas Cheer and a lot of the stuff they made for the PCCA. It's all 15-30 years old.

You aren't the gentleman that gave tins of Gentlemen's Mixture to Greg Please, are you?  

Btw, did you have any of the old Bufflehead blends?  

About a year ago I got a box of pipes and parts at a flea market...then I forgot about it.  I dug it out today and I found a gem in the box.  Its a Parker.  Its gonna take some elbow grease and time, but it is a Dunhill at heart...Now to roll up the sleeves and dig in.

DSCN5095.JPG